background

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014

No I Am Not Sulky - Old Photos - Enjoying The Silence

Now I wanna share with you my spread for the first lesson


from SOULFOOD
which is from lovely Mystele :)


I so enjoyed her workshop as hopefully you can see ;)


Here is the background I did and then go with what I see..the two big bird are so ovious to me and I have to go with them


and here they are


"No, I Am Not Sulky!"



AND I got post today :) YUHUUUU!!

look what lovely Mystele have send me

I am dancing the happy dance about the cuteness of this lil snow-princess


she has stolen my heart immediatelly :)
and she looks so beautiful in person!






The second Lesson is from Gwenn Seemel and she did a video about her workshop you can visit here


and here is what I did with it


watch some other paitings from the students on Gwenns Blog here






This little canvas made out of Acrylic Ink


I will link to Art Journal Journey and the theme "Silence"


...watching the sunset over a beatiful lake...
...enjoying the silence.. 
..that is magic...












This is sweet Mum as a child and I love this photo so much, that I have created some ACEO`s


They felt leathery and much textured





My Mum again







and then I decided to overwork this painting a bit...


The background was too busy and I push it back


and work a bit on the girls face too

you can see the older version here


and new


"Home Sweet Home"

link it to Sheila´s So Artful and their theme " A little house with something a little bit different"



Nun möchte ich Euch hier mein Bild vom ersten Workshop in SOULFOOD zeigen, welche von Mystele ist. Ich habe ihn sehr genossen, was man hoffentlich auch sehen kann ;)
Hier ist der Hintergund und dann musste ich einfach weitermachen mit dem, was ich gesehen habe, nämlich die zwei grossen Vögel 
und hier sind sie..."Nein, Ich bin nicht beleidigt!" bei Etsy

UND ich habe ein Päckchen bekommen heute und schaut doch nur was die liebe Mystele mir geschickt hat: ich hab mich sofort in ihre kleine Prinzessin verliebt! Sie sieht soooo wunderschön aus in echt!!!

Der zweite Workshop ist von Gwenn Semel und sie hat ein Video gemacht über ihren Workshop
hier ist mein Sketch und Du findest auch noch Zeichnung einiger anderer Künstler hier

Diesen kleinen Keilrahmen habe ich mit Acrylic Tinten gemacht und linke ihn zu Susi´s Art Journal Journey und deren Thema "Stille"
Einen Sonnenuntergang an einen schönen See erleben, die Stille geniessen, das ist reine Magie.  Ich verkaufe es bei Ebay

Dies ist die liebe Mami als Kind und ich liebe diese Fotos so sehr, dass ich ein paar ACEO´s gewerkelt habe. Sie fühlen sich ganz ledrig an und sie sind bei EBay zu haben ebenso
Dann habe ich noch entschieden, ein Gemälde zu überarbeiten. Der Hintergrund war zu krisselig und das Gesicht und anderer Kleinigkeiten wollte ich noch verbessern.
Hier die alte Version und die Neue..."Süsse Heimat"


Link also to


Paint Party Friday
Mandarin Orange Monday
Orange You Glad its Friday

Wish you a wonderful week
stay warm
xox Conny


Kommentare:

SLScheibe hat gesagt…

Wow, I really LOVE the birds painting. So cheerful and bright. I can see where you saw them in your background and what you did with them sure looks absolutely fabulous. I admire your bright use of colour. I love tons of colour too. Your ACEOs are lovely. I hope they sell well for you!

Jeannette hat gesagt…

Oohh conny,dein vogelgemälde ist absolut gewaltig schöööön,die herrlichen farben machen sofort gute laune und die vögel sind sooo klasse,aber dein canvas reißt alles raus,soooo voller schöööner magie,einfach überwältigend schööööööön.
da hast du ja von Mystele etwas ganz zauberhaftes bekommen,die schneeprinzessin ist sooo wunderschöööön,ich kann deine freude bishierer spüren,liebe conny.

GLG Jeannette

Joan of LLD and ART is A Rhapsody Treasure hat gesagt…

Oh My Goodness!! Where in the world to begin commenting on all these pieces!! I love each and every one. They are all so bright and beautifully happy! You did an amazing job with everything. It is always such a joy to visit and view all of your lovely artwork. It truly brightens up the day. Awesome post and awesome job on all your artwork listed here!!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Du hast viele tolle Werke gemalt,alle sind wunderschön. Die Vögelchen gefallen mir besonders gut! LG, Valerie

Willy hat gesagt…

Wow...beautiful art, you are so talented!! I can see you enjoying the workshop very well and what a great gift!!

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Oh Conny, you make me want to dash off and get my paints out. What colours and design and inspiration.
Of course I so love your little houses with their sweet little doors and the bird-tree and the lady who maybe lives in the one with the blue door and the bird waiting at the window. Love that you shared this fabulous painting with us at Soartful.

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

And I seriously like your sulky birds, yes! they are sulky, the big one on the right is definitely in the huff and the little one looks really bored with it all. I think it is amazing how you magic a painting out of your background.
And of all your other pictures too I especially like your little "Silence" picture.

Lorraine hat gesagt…

marvellous art..have a great weekend

Paper Creations by Shirley hat gesagt…

Your artwork is fabulous, very beautiful and vibrant. I like the whimsical style very much. Thanks for stopping in at my blog :) Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

was für ein POST Conny...
was für geniale Stücke...
welch Freude --

oh Du meine Güte..ich bin irgendwie platt! Fantastisch!

Ich hab leider bei dieser Markergeschichte gänzlich versagt ---lol---
hab sogar drei brave Versuche gestartet ..
aber das sah verzweifelt aus...lol...

Knuddel Dich und wünsche Dir ein
schönes WOCHENENDE!

Danke für diesen wunderschönen post.---
da hab ich gleich noch mehr Glücksgefühle um ins Wochenende zu gehen!

LisaS hat gesagt…

Great post. I LOVE the 'sulky' birds. The Silence piece is lovely.. on either side of the tree it looks like little figures dancing (in black). I also like how you show the before and after of your painting.

Paper Creations by Shirley hat gesagt…

I've tried to join your blog as a follower, but I'm having trouble for some reason. Not sure why, but it doesn't work. Will try again later, Shirley

Linnea hat gesagt…

Magical - all of them!

Magic Love Crow hat gesagt…

I love the names of your paintings Conny! Congrats on selling "No I Am Not Sulky"! That painting was precious! Made me smile, big time ;o) Your little gift is adorable! I love it! Well done on your aceo's too! You were on fire this week, like always! Wonderful! Big Hugs ;o)

missy k hat gesagt…

Of course I LOVE everything!

Your painting is so joyful...

You have been so wonderfully productive.

Karen x

artwolf2009 hat gesagt…

liebe Deine Eulen, vor allem die Rechte

LonettA hat gesagt…

So, jetzt bin zum dritten Mal hier ... und wie Susi sage ich ... Was für ein Post!
Für diese fantastischen Werke brauchte ich erst einmal etwas Zeit zum Betrachten und Schauen und zum Betrachten....
Mein absolutes Lieblingsstück - wohlgemerkt neben den anderen wundervollen Werken - ist "No I am not sulky". Die Gestik und Mimik der Vögel ist so großartig ... der Titel des Bildes ist einfach perfekt! Kurz: Ein brillantes Werk!!
Und wie ich grad gesehen habe, ist es auch schon verkauft...Gratuliere herzlichst dazu!
Ein schönes Wochenende für dich!
LG, LonettA

Jackie hat gesagt…

You are just so prolific, Conny. I love all your pieces, and all the different materials and styles you employ. You are so creative and such an inspiration - thank you!

Karin hat gesagt…

wow what a gorgeous inspirational creations! Enjoy the weekend! Groetjes Karin

Giggles hat gesagt…

Wow so many beautiful pieces where do I start?!! Love the birds....but I saw a teddy and a few other things...wow so fun when we each see different things!! Also love the photo of you holding Mysteles artwork...I have some angels of hers that I treasure!! You are so creative this week...everything is gorgeous and makes me soooo HAPPY!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

annkrier hat gesagt…

beautiful paintings. You have mastered texture ! love the color palettes as well.

johanna hat gesagt…

es ist einfach immer wieder schön, bei dir vorbeizuschauen! ich liebe deine bunte kunst, sie macht so fröhlich!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com hat gesagt…

Yum and yum. So glad your first piece sold. xox

Alex hat gesagt…

Boah, was hast du viel gemalt in den letzten Tagen, Conny. Und eins schöner als das andere. Mein Favorit sind die Vögel, aber irgendwie mag ich sie alle. Du versprühst mit deinen Bildern Lebensfreude pur!

Birgitta Rudenius hat gesagt…

Lovely paintings!
http://foto.rudenius.se/?p=2401

rachel27b hat gesagt…

Conny...your paintings are absolutely gorgeous! The birds are such fun...so full of colour and humour!
Rachel

Linda hat gesagt…

Oh my Conny-so many FABULOUS projects!! I just love your quirky birds and all of the art but I must say that the sunset painting just took my breath away!

CS-CreativArt hat gesagt…

Das ist ja eine komplette Galerie voll wunderschöner Bilder, alle sind einfach nur schön und bringen wie immer gute Laune, Danke!

Hannah hat gesagt…

I like your colorful birds, and their expressions. I also like your treatments to your mum's photo, and the reworking of the last painting, it is so much brighter and more colorful. Lovely!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella hat gesagt…

Wow this is a great post. I like all of the art and thanks for sharing the video.
Nicole/Beadwright

maria hat gesagt…

What lovely paintings! I will be featuring your Sunset on OYGIF this weekend. Hope you'd find time to drop by. :)

Netty hat gesagt…

ooooh so many gorgeous works Conny, especially loving those fab birds. Happy PPF, Annette x

Linda hat gesagt…

Saw your painting spotlighted on Orange You Glad It's Friday. Wonderful work!

lorik hat gesagt…

What a feast for the eyes! And so varied! I love your MoM entry -always love your painting -and fun seeing that of your students. The series of your mum is lovely. Thanks for sharing on Mandrin Orange Monday 76:)