background

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

Art Journaling, Rainbows and a bright crisp Wintersky and the Mystery about my Name


I want to give you an overview over my latest art journal pages....
and because I don´t have the time to blog every day, 
I try to put my new pages on top, 
so if you visit one or the other day, you may find some new pages or paintings here..will see how it works

*******************************


A new page for  Documeted Life Project
its week 2 and the theme is "Beginn" its a free workshop, so if you want, jump right in too ;)

I have used an older Art Journal Page of mine and reused it into this new page! I should do this more often..what a fun!


AJP59 DLP W2 Beginn













I had so much fun, painted this lil story around my loves and likes
so come a bit closer :)


as I started my Youtube Channel I eat so many dried dates...there are so many sorts outside but my favorite these days are the ones called Piarom..so the name was born...my first vids are about nutrition and preparation of some rawfood recipes....the channel about art came some years later....
so here you have it, the mystery about my name ;)


 als einen Art Kanal auf Youtube erstellt habe, habe ich sehr gern Datteln 

gegessen und mein absoluter Favorit war die 

Sorte Piarom...und ich hab viiiiieeele davon gegessen damals,und voila

 schon war der Name geboren...meine ersten Vids auf Youtube waren 

über Ernährung und der Kunstkanal kam später dazu...so nun wisst Ihr auch, 

woher der Name Piarom eigentlich kommt ;)


AJP58 "Who I am"






AJP 55 Winter Fantasy Town













Do you want to see me painting this page?







I had take a long walk over the fields some days ago...it was crispy cold, but a warm wind was blowing and the sun bronze my face, wonderful! 

Look at the sky..it looks a bit like the one on my page ;)
















AJP 56 "I Don´t Fit"

Theme Colorblocking vintage Mix It Monthly

















The weather is amazing these days...two days ago while driving I had this wonderful rainbow crossing our way
















AJP57 DLPW1 "Be My Own GoalKeeper"

Finished this lil page in my new journal, which I started for the Documeted Life Project
Check it out, it is FREE and had started in January!!

This is the work in progress
I always be amazed how the page looks in the beginning when I sit over the finished one...
Thats why I love to take photos from the progress

it fits also with colorblocking on Mix It Monthly






❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽


Happy creating
Conny

Fröhliches Kreieren
Conny

Kommentare:

geistige_Schritte hat gesagt…

Liebe Conny
wiedermal so fantasie voll bunt und intressant was ich so sehen kann auf deinen einzelnen Bilden und du hast das ein gestzt diese Musterungzeichnungen in Schwarz toll und so schön ein bezogen in den Bildern. Mir gefallen sie alle, so richtige Hingucker!
Ich winke dir zu du bist eine sehr sympathische Frau .. so wie der Regenbogen so schön mit dem Regenund Sonneschein gemischt!
Eine gute kreative Zeit
es grüsst dich herzlichst Elke

Willy hat gesagt…

beautiful, you are very talented!!

LonettA hat gesagt…

Alle drei Werke sind wieder ganz wunderbar! Ich bin immer wieder aufs Neue fasziniert von deinen Farbkombinationen. Ganz besonders mag ich dein Winterstädtchen ... dieser Hauch von Orange ist klasse! Da spiegelt sich die Wintersonne!
Vielen Dank auch für das Video ... ich schaue dir immer wieder gerne über die Schulter!
Liebe Grüße, Annette

Fuzzie Fingers hat gesagt…

It was great to see your process. I love the finished page.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com hat gesagt…

Always love to check in and see what you are creating including these gorgeous photos. That rainbow, what a catch. xox

denthe hat gesagt…

It's wonderful to see all your different works! The rainbow is beautiful as well!

johanna hat gesagt…

gefällt mir mal wieder alles... mit Interesse habe ich deinen Steckbrief betrachtet (das mit dem piarom hab ich zwar nicht kapiert, vielleicht ist es noch zu früh am tag;))
Wahnsinn, wie du bilder aus deinen Hintergründen "herausschaust" - das bewundere ich sehr. auch die winterstadt ist klasse und "i don´t fit" sowieso - tolle Idee!!
liebe grüße, johanna

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

It is always very lovely to see your artwork
and
how interesting about your name and raw foods = Yum :-)
Rainbows make me think of liquid L♥ve!
oxo

Tammie Lee hat gesagt…

wow!
awesome art
gorgeous photos
beautiful and bright you
looks like life is good as can be
wishing you a lovely winter
off to see your YouTube channel

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Hello Conny, so much goodness and good art here, where to start?
I absolutely adore your "This is Me" painting with all the delightful illustrations and your happy life words. And of course I enjoyed so much your painting video. Now I wonder why I have bought so many paintbrushes when you can get better results without them.
Great Documented Life picture, and I like how she has had a mug made from the design on the right.
Lovely to see you out on a nice sunny day - no it's not cold when we are wearing two woolly jumpers, a big jacket, a scarf and a hat!
A great post, Conny, as always.

Ophelia Staton hat gesagt…

I wish you honestly knew how much your work and your blog inspire me!!! I absolutely love!!! Thanks for sharing the video...amazing!!! Love the story of your name :)