background

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015

Wild Birds, Ashtonished Eyes, Maya Angelou, Colorblocking And A Meditativ Frog


I want to give you an overview over my latest art journal pages....
and because I don´t have the time to blog every day, 
I try to put my new pages on top, 
so if you visit one or the other day, you may find some new journalpages or paintings here..will see how it works

*******************************

New added 04. February













AJP63 "Wild Bird"

Fits perfect to the Challenge on Art Journal Journey with the theme
"Birds, Beasts and Human"
as well as the Challenge "Fierce" on 



**********************

New added 31. January



She has put on her best dress and her new hat


to take a walk on this sunny day 


to get excited about all the things she see with her astonished eyes..
again a journal page with colorblocking...I try to catch her wonderful dress and give her a hat...I so love how this turnes out in the end!!
I would have never expected how much fun it was to start a page with this colorblock-technique :)


AJP62 "I Love To See The World With Astonished Eyes"


****************************



New added 27. January

What a great inspiration from the colourwheel I creating this page


AJP61
for the DLP


and then Georgia O´Keeffe, what an amazing artist...I know her from another workshop before, but I really adore her work...please look out for her...


she said:
"I found I could say things with colours and shapes that coudn´t say in any other way"

How she speak right out of my heart ;)



****************************

A new page for  Mix It Monthly
it starts out with these colorblocks as an inspirational background
and ended up with her and this gorgeous quote from Maya Angelou
with the writing it also fits to 
week4 "Words"
















AJP60 DLPW4 "Trying To Be Normal"

"If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be"  Maya Angelou

I so love her work and her quotes of course too! 
Here is one of my favorites




And then look at this sweet guy...couldn´t resist taking a picture of him ;)


Now I try to figure out which theme for the Februar challenge on Mix It Monthly I will take....if you want you can bring some ideas into my pool write them into our comments below...so I can grab one this time or safe it for later ;)


❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽


Happy creating
Conny

Kommentare:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com hat gesagt…

Trying to be normal, "what's that"? Love her contemplative face. Cute frog meditating. xox

Sue Marrazzo hat gesagt…

AWESOME work! It has a VERY Happy feel to IT!

johanna hat gesagt…

ach, normal sein wird überschätzt;)
dein bild ist wieder klasse geworden, ich liebe deine farbkraft!

geistige_Schritte hat gesagt…

ich will nicht normal sein immer hinter her rennen normal sein aber was ist es denn überhaupt!Seit ich ich bliebe so unnormal ist eine Fröhlichkeitda und Leichtigkeit und so haben sich meine Bilder verändert die ich jetzt so mag!

Dein Bild finde ich so toll und so lebendig mit den Farben herrlich kann ich da nur sagen!
Gutes kreative Zeit wünsche ich dir
Lieben Gruss Elke

Karin hat gesagt…

Stunning face, beautiful colors!!
Groetjes Karin

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith hat gesagt…

Lovely painting! I like the use of the black outlining - it must be a Stabilo All pencil or similar!

bella lullo hat gesagt…

Amo sempre la tua arte!!

Janet Ghio hat gesagt…

LOVE THE QUOTES YOU HAVE USEd!!

CS-CreativArt hat gesagt…

Wieder ein wunderbares Bild! Der Nachdenkliche Gesichtsausdruck ist sehr schön!
LG Claudia

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Great red and white spotted background, a brave choice, not normal haha! Love her thoughtful face and her interesting words.

wanda miller hat gesagt…

where have I been..in love with your work!
and I'm right with you...I have a new addiction, journaling as well now. In the past I just, doodled or did this and that and never stuck with it...and NOW, I see the value of it EVERY SINGLE TIME! thank you for your sweet visit!

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Oh look at this bird! what attitude she has!
Great colours, lovely houses and a giant bird who thinks she is queen of birds - all fabulous!

linda badgley hat gesagt…

yum...love the colors

LonettA hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Werke! Ich muss immer wieder hinschauen! Das Bild mit dem Vogel gefällt mir ganz besonders! Tolle Farben und Texturen. Schöne Idee mit dem Farbkreis als Hintergrund!
Ganz liebe Grüße, Annette

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

You are such a shining star dear Conny ♥!!!
I don't know how you do all you do...
many many thanks for so much inspiration.
I have to confess to you that I am very sorry I did not sign up for SoulFood last year and because of that I missed your lessons...
This year I am signing up for lots of classes...I guess it all happens when it is meant to.
oxo

Linda Kunsman hat gesagt…

LOVE the happy colors in your beautiful paintings!

Magic Love Crow hat gesagt…

You make me so happy ;o) Thank you my friend ;o) I love your frog ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

rose of Walk in the Woods, LLC hat gesagt…

Thanks for the color blocking inspiration ~ and then some! I enjoy your art so much, as well as your positive spirit and monthly inspirations!

Nancy Bridges hat gesagt…

Conny, I always enjoy looking at your art so much! I love all the layers that you can see when you show the close ups. I also love the owl's tummy with all that texture!

Nancy Bridges hat gesagt…

Oh, and you asked for suggestions for your art challenge. How about winged things?

denthe hat gesagt…

I love her dress, and that bird is the sweetest! Love your creations ♥

missy k hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Connie....

Happy and inspiring as ever! I love the colours you use.

Karen x

Jeannette hat gesagt…

wunderschöne werke wieder,ich liebe sie alle,besonders das letzte,das ist so verträumt und ganz herrlich.


xxx Jeannette

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

I really love "Wild Bird" with his striped body and friendly eyes and the other birds swooping and swirling above.
Love the blue house with the pink roof too.

stefanie stark hat gesagt…

Mei, das ist immer so schön, zu Besuch in Dein Märchenland zu kommen! Deine Figuren und Deine Farben sind hinreißend und so charmant! Dieses Lächeln der schwarzhaarigen Vogelfrau .... einfach umwerfend und dieser witzige Fisch ... ich hätte mich ja am liebsten gleich mit ihm unterhalten ... er sieht so klug und einmalig aus. Und das sympathische blonde Mädchen vor dem rotweiß gepunkteten Hintergrund ... und der wichtige und gutaussehende Königsvogel mit der Krone .... also wirklich so unglaublich hinreißend sind sie allesamt ....

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Tolle Bilder, Du hast unser Challenge vorausgeahnt! LG, Valerie

Artatag hat gesagt…

Wie kommt es eigentlich, dass ich deine Bilder so mag? Ich mag deine Technik, aber am meisten deinen Humor. Gibt einfach tolle Bilder!
LG
Gabriele

Rein hat gesagt…

Grosartig, tolle Bilder es gibt viel zu entdecken!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Beautiful pages - I especially like the texture on the bird.

And what's normal, anyway? :)

Giggles hat gesagt…

You are such an incredible inspiration for me! I LOVE absolutely EVERYTHING you create! These pages are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Giggles