background

Samstag, 11. Juli 2015

Playing With Art Pops Cards, Incredible Letter-Magnets And New Journal Pages


Here I have played with some watercolor and even it is not my normal style I love it so much :)



AJP97 "Was Gibt Es Heute?"


Here I use leftover fluid paint and in the end some digital addons


AJP95 

'The more I see the more I know how much more I haven't. I am an empty cup despite the years spent filling it. There is so much I haven't yet learned. There is so much more waiting to be found. - Tyler Knott Gregson






But here is the best one:

This BEAUTIFUL Letter-Magnets arrived some days ago sent to me by the wonderful Eleni from
I am so blessed to now can arrange my name in these eyecatching  letters from around the world :)

Please go and visit her website, 
she has so much faszinating things and ideas to offer there!!







AJP98 "The wonderful Smell"




And last but not least two more journal pages for you to enjoy
with some words from the incredible Tyler Knott Gregson, which work I totally adore these days :)


AJP96 "Legalize Love"

'New earth underfoot, soil of a new country that legalizes love.' Tyler Knott Gregson







AJP93 "Stare Out With Wonder"



'Stare out with wonder and feel the world staring back; 





it sees your magic.' Tyler Knott Gregson






So I hope you have had fun, sneaking through and see you next time ;)




❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽


Happy creating
Conny




Kommentare:

Sue Marrazzo hat gesagt…

GREAT JOB!!!! The art cards are a DELIGHT to see, too!

geistige_Schritte hat gesagt…

wahnsinns Bilder ach wie wunderschön alles ist ich mag sie so deine Art zu malen und auszudenken!
Schönes Wochenende!
Lieben Gruss Elke

Tinna Sjoeberg hat gesagt…

Sehr schön gemacht Conny :)
Mein Favorit ist das blaue Gesicht,
gefolgt von dem schön bunten Kartenbild :))

Wünsche Dir ein sonniges Wochenende!
Liebe Grüße
Tinna ✐

missy k hat gesagt…

Inspiring, colourful and happy making as always

I love it here!!!

Karen x

Janet Ghio hat gesagt…

Oh my--how to pick a favorite this time--well I love the lady with the large flower but the journal spread with the animal crossing both pages is so great also!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com hat gesagt…

Marvelous, happy, sunny and spirited work. xox

denthe hat gesagt…

Beautiful uplifting work, I especially like the second artjournalpage: so peaceful and calm....

Tammie Lee hat gesagt…

such charming pieces
each and every one
how fun that you are receiving such lovely gifts
and
playing with art in new ways

ßeulah ßee hat gesagt…

Such exhuberant expressions! It's great to watch you work, thanks for sharing the video.

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

Such wonderful,delightful pieces Conny!! I love how you have put this post together with such beautiful images all flowing one into the next!! huge hugs!! xoxo

Beth Niquette hat gesagt…

What lovely work you do! I adore your skill and style.

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Watched the video. You cut the pops card! Then you peeled off the backs - squeal! Then at about 14 minutes the painting suddenly took off to give this great result! Who would have thought the cut-off would turn into a little house and the pop flower would be sitting in a pretty pink planter, it's sheer genius.
Fascinating to watch, I'm inspired to try a method like this. (This way of working would make another of your great classes).

Love "Legalise Love" with the tulips and the little holiday houses.

I like your watercolour too, yes something different from you, and quite a serious lady, although she is wearing a spiky headdress so maybe not so serious.

What an incredible blogpost with so much art and so many ideas.
Thanks, Conny.

Linda hat gesagt…

Beautiful paintings! I love all the colours! You are very talented. :)

Lorraine hat gesagt…

fab artwork both yours and received..lovely colours you are using