background

Sonntag, 6. September 2015

Another Vlog As Much As Angels and Saints


I am very busy these days and decide to do 

another Vlog instead of posting all the photos here

and I wanna share this lil card I have painted for my mom last week




We visit some thriftstores and found neat things on the way











So if you want come and watch what was going on till the last vlog:








A friend of mine has crossed the rainbow bridge lately
and I am so sad about that loss! 

It´s so irretrievably and she is missed so badly!




Fly high sweet soul, until we meet someday!






If you are curios about Mystele´s Freebie video I was talking about in the vlog
see her vid here
and find the link below

Grab a hot cup of coffee or favorite tea
lean back and enjoy





To learn more about Festive Soul Food and to Register-http://communitythrive.com/festive-soul-food

To get your own Art Pops- http://www.shoprobenmarie.com/collections/art-pops-cards






Now I am off to enjoy Festive Soul Food and the rest of the beautiful summer

Follow me along on Facebook or Instagramm

and enjoy life being creative!!


❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽


Much Love
Conny




Kommentare:

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

Tut mir leid wegen Deiner Freundin, sehr traurig!- wunderschöne Kunst hast Du gemacht und das Video ist sehr inspirierend! Dankeschön Conny!♥♥♥

Sue Marrazzo hat gesagt…

GREAt angels...You have such a way with COLORS!

bella lullo hat gesagt…

Il tuo angelo è meraviglioso...

Janet Ghio hat gesagt…

Wow! I don't know what to comment on first!! So many beautiful journals and I love your book selection--particularly the childrens book!! What is your you tube channel listed under?

Janet Ghio hat gesagt…

Conny-I just found your you tube channel--so answered my own question!!

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

Conny your angels are so sweet! I am sure your Mom just loved the one you made for her!
I am so sorry to hear of your loss- i will keep you both in my thoughts and send healing wishes to comfort your soul.
Thank you for the video- I will re watch later and will comment on Youtube when I do!
huge hugs sweet Conny! xx Jackie
http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

Pa Schedu hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank liebe Conny- wundervolle Einblicke in Deine kleine, so geliebt Kunstwelt!
Freue mich immer wieder sehr an Deinen Bilder teilhaben zu können.

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Vor ein paar Tagen schon habe ich deine neuen Videos angeschaut und mit dir in deinen inspirierenden Journals geblättert... Deine Arbeiten gefallen mir alle sehr, du bist immer darin zu erkennen!... und wieder habe ich den Vorsatz gefasst, ich sollte einfach mehr malen - aber jeder Tag ist einfach zu kurz.
Über deinen Besuch bei mir im Blog habe ich mich sehr gefreut!
Beste Grüße von Ulrike

kat hat gesagt…

So many goodies to enjoy here, your art is a delight, magical, I especially love your angels piece, such peace!

Tammie Lee hat gesagt…

I am sorry to hear about your friends passing. I send you light and peace, may grace touch your heart.

lovely to see your arts. it sounds as though you had a nice time with your mom.

Fallingladies hat gesagt…

So much beautiful things to see, i wanted to comment befote i go back and watch the two videos in case i get interupted. Love your latest art, and so sorry to hear about your friend.